Tuesday 22 July 2014

Stock to watch - TAFI

Stock to watch - TAFI
Possible another MENANG if u guys followed my MENANG call in blog last time (from RM0.6++)
TAFI- Cup and handle formed and today breakout with high volume. It would be most bullish setup for me and kindly watch volume for the strong uptrend to be continued.
NTA (Net Tangible Asset) = 0.75
Possible turnaround company as the company starting making profit from last financial year and the first quarter report showing some good sign as company business recovering (from -233 to 150 q-t-q) . The interesting part would be reduced revenue but able to make profit for the quarter. The EPS was improved from -0.36 to 0.11.
Surprise might comes from the next quarter report.
Correct me if I am wrong as I am not FA expert.
Entry = 0.47
Stop loss = 0.435 (-7%)
Short term target = 0.605 (28%)
Midterm target = 0.65 (38%)
Happy Trading.
Trade at your own risk!






No comments:

Post a Comment