Sunday 29 December 2013

Stocks to Watch 30 Dec - 3 Jan

For stock lover which would like stay updated and keep in touch with other stock lovers in WECHAT group, kindly PM me your wechat ID. Strictly no sales in the group.

Below is purely on my personal opinion and please seek advice from your broker for investment decision.

1. BARAKAH
BARAKAH previously was highlighted before it breakout RM 1.42 and traders who were in position are having around 15% profit. BARAKAH currently rebound and the next level to watch is RM1.64 (8.8%).


2.BRAHIMS
This stock has been highlighted last week and it is still in my watch list. Watch closely and the next level would be the same at RM1.91.



3.DESTINI
DESTINI was rebound at the last trading day and volume seems coming back. Watch closely and the next level would be at RM0.48.  **High risk counter


4.FITTERS
FITTERS volume spiked up last trading day which would bring the price to higher level RM0.815 and RM0.91. 

5.MYEG
MYEG is going to breakout soon? Watch closely and once it breakout, the level to watch is RM2.99.
Patience needed for you to get profit on this counter.
Stop loss point = RM2.45


6.OSKVI
OSKVI volume surged on last trading day. Watch closely if it able to break RM0.57 before it move up to RM0.635.

7.BREM
BREM has been highlighted in here and went up 10%. Currently this counter still waiting volume to push it to higher price which we can look at RM1.71 as the next level.
Watch closely if it break RM1.52 then this might be a good entry opportunity.


7 comments:

  1. HI, how to join the watsapps group ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, interested to join your watsapps group

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to join the whatsapp group too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Due to the overwhelming responses, I would like to change the group to WECHAT group. Kindly PM me ur WECHAT id to my fb link by clicking the PM word in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kindly give me one week time to process with the contacts. Sorry for the inconvenience caused as I am quite busy recently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi can I have your facebook link? I am also interested to join your discussion in Wechat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi can u add me to ur whats app group? TQ

    ReplyDelete